Home School Agreement
St. Cuthbert’s Catholic Primary School
“In Love with Christ: Be the best I can. Be kind to one another. Amen.”
In agreeing to our Home–School Agreement, our pupils, parents and teachers are demonstrating our commitment in working together to respect the schools mission statement and live out our school mottos.
- Attend school regularly and on time, wearing my full school uniform / PE kit.
- Behave in a respectful and polite manner towards peers, staff and visitors to our school – ensuring that all are made to feel happy, safe and valued within our school community.
- Give my best efforts and focus to all aspects of school life – deepening my knowledge as well as discovering and developing my unique gifts and talents.
- Take pride in our school – treating the school grounds, the building and property within it with respect.
Parents / Carers
I / we will:
- Ensure strong school attendance and punctuality, communicating with school if there are reasons that my child is unable to attend school and avoiding appointments within the school day where possible.
- Proactively safeguard my child by monitoring their use of electronic devices and access to social media.
- Communicate with staff any issues or circumstances that school may need to be aware of in order to best support my child academically, socially and emotionally.
- Model mutual respect through appropriate conduct and positive relationships towards all members of the school community.
- Provide school with up to date contact, medical and welfare information, informing them of any changes or amendments where necessary.
- Provide a welcoming environment where all pupils and members of the school community are valued and respected.
- Ensure the safety, E-safety and well-being of all pupils, guiding them in developing their awareness of how they can keep themselves safe.
- Provide a balanced curriculum and varied opportunities for each pupil to develop academically, socially and spiritually.
- Maintain a fully inclusive, supportive school ethos where individual needs are met.
- Consistently model and demonstrate the high standards of behaviour and mutual respect that is expected.
- Seek and appreciate the input and viewpoints of parents and carers, developing and strengthening collaboration between home and school.
Download: Home School Agreement 2023-2024