Please join our school in helping support the Liverpool Archdiocese Pastoral Plan as led by Archbishop Malcolm McMahon.
Archbishop Malcolm writes:
Following thousands of submissions and practical proposals from the Archdiocese of Liverpool’s Synod, which looked at our present realities and our challenges for the future as we strive towards “Becoming the Church God is calling us to be”, our Pastoral Plan was developed.
The plan is devised of three sections:
- Christ at the centre – our theological underpinnings
- Four signposts to the future
- Six areas of development:
- Becoming a Church that accompanies people through life
- Becoming a Church that honours the vocation of all the baptised
- Becoming a Church where synodality is embedded
- Becoming a Church that renews its organisational structures and administers its property to serve its mission
- Becoming a Church where young people and young adults flourish
- Becoming a Church that cares for its priests
Download: Pastoral Plan [PDF]