Please see below a list of statutory requirements – click on any item to view the information.
- School contact details
- Attendance Policy
- Attendance Policy – September to December 2020
- Admission policy and arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Ofsted Parent View
- External Link: Exam assessment results / performance tables
- Download: Curriculum [PDF]
- Download: Behaviour policy [PDF]
- Download: School complaints procedure [PDF]
- Download: Pupil premium [PDF]
- Download: RE and sports premium for primary schools [PDF]
- Download: Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information [PDF]
- Download: SEN Information Report [PDF]
- External Link: Equality objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Download: Charging and remissions policies [PDF]
- Values and ethos
- Request for paper copies
All policies reflect our commitment to inclusion of all groups of children encompassing those who are able, gifted and talented, to those with special educational needs and disabilities. Embedded throughout, and within all Teaching and Learning, is the spirit of upholding British values, the zero tolerance of discrimination of any kind (race, gender, sexuality) and the embracing of global dimension.
Our Christian values, of love and forgiveness, permeate through all that our schools represent and aspire to.